Raspberry Pi Installation
To install the CityAD Pro player image in a Raspberry Pi you will need:
- Raspberry Pi 2B, 3B, 3B+ or 4B board
- microSD card of at least 8Gb
- micro USB power supply
- HDMI cable
and Etcher SD card flasher app already installed.
- Download CityAD Pro Player image file
- Start Etcher SD card flasher
- Select the image file you have downloaded. You don’t need to unzip the downloaded file because Etcher flasher already supports gzipped image files.
- Insert the SD card into your computer card reader and select the corresponding card in Etcher
- Flash the image file
- After correctly flashing the image file insert the micro SD card into the Raspberry Pi, connect the HDMI cable to your screen and power up the Raspberry Pi.
- You will end up with the CityAD Pro player start screen
- To setup the Raspberry Pi player to connect to your network, please check the Raspberry Pi Setup section
- To configure your player please check the Player Setup section
If you are having any problem to follow these setup steps, feel free to ask any question to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org